Thursday 22 March 2012

The Swan of Meander


Friends,

As you know I’ve just finished up work on my second album, the follow up to 2010’s ‘The Devil And I’ (Bella Union) and I would like to share a song from it with you.

The song is entitled The Swan Of Meander and can be streamed by following the links below:
 
SOUNDCLOUD - http://soundcloud.com/lw-tl/lone-wolf-the-swan-of-meander


The Swan Of Meander is taken from my upcoming second album entitled ‘The Lovers’, which is due for release in the autumn of 2012.  It was recorded by James Kenosha, and Produced by Jon Foulger of Duels.  It features Blue Roses on backing vocals.

If you were a fan of ‘The Devil And I’ or even if you weren’t, The Swan of Meander certainly showcases a different sound for this record.

Enjoy, share, retweet, dance, laugh, cry, shout, don't whisper...

xxPaul Mxx



No comments:

Post a Comment