Monday 4 April 2011

Final shows for a while...All horses gallop to Kingston.

Hi all.

As you know I/we don't come out too often. Right now I am demoing like mad in my little den in Leeds as the new album is slowly taking shape. I think it's a good thing to not play for a while and put my attention fully into this.

But, before i close the door for a while i have decided to play a small headline show for one of my old pals Del Noble who originally put me on when i still went under my own name a while back.

The show (a full band one) is going to take place at The Cricketers in Kingston on Good Friday (April 22nd). Tickets are priced at a tiny £4 each and only a few are going to be released for pre-sale.
Otherwise it is going to be £5 on the door so get down nice and early.
It is only a small room (150 cap) and so we thought this would be a nice intimate setting for this show.

Tickets are not on sale yet, so stay tuned as i'll be posting up the links as they become available. Supports TBC.

London folk, it's only a short train ride from waterloo and the last train back is at about midnight.

So basically, my/our last 3 shows before I descend into writing/recordingville are:

22nd April - The Cricketers, Kingston (Supports TBC)
23rd April - La Fleche D'Or, Paris FR (w/ The Strange Death Of Liberal England)
24th April - Pacrock Festival, Pont A Celles, BE

Lote of love.

xxPaul Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment