Wednesday 5 January 2011

Lone Wolf T-Shirts! NOW ON SALE!

Ladies and Gentlemen the time has come!

This is the first ever batch of Lone Wolf t-shirts designed by the wonderful Fran Rodgers a.k.a. Lazy Dane (www.lazydane.co.uk) and they look like this:


They are really good quality 'Gildan Soft Style' t-shirts (think American Apparel style) and are silver ink on either Black or Navy Blue.

This is a LIMITED RUN of 100! So be quick and get one while you can.

They are £15 each + P&P and are available in the following sizes:

Mens:

S
- (34-36 inch chest)
M - (38-40)
L - (42-44)
XL - NOW SOLD OUT IN BOTH COLOURS!

Women's Skinny:

S
- (8-10 inch chest) ONLY 2 NAVY REMAINING!
M - (12-14) NAVY SOLD OUT! ONLY 2 BLACK REMAINING!

I must state again that this is a limited run of 100 and so some sizes such as Men's Large and XL are extremely limited.

If you would like to order one, just select your gender, colour and size below to pay via paypal and i'll ensure one is sent out a.s.a.p. Any remaining stock i have will be sold at the merch counter at my upcoming shows.

To order a MEN'S TEE:


Colour/Size

And to order a WOMEN'S SKINNY TEE:


Colour/Size


And that's about it! Enjoy.

Please can people leave a comment before ordering from overseas so i can make sure the correct P&P is applied to your order and also i am at the mercy of Paypal, so should you have any problems please let me know asap!

Take care folks and see you next week in Leeds and Paris! Got your tickets yet? Word on the street is that they are going fast!

xxPaul Mxx

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, I read everything after ordering the t-shirts. I was just too eager to get them! ;)
    I am overseas and I just paid for 2, one L black for my husband and one S navy for me. If there's more postage to pay, let me know through my email with paypal. I'll send you the money you need.
    Thanks, and sorry for the bother.
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm sure if you just add £5 to the same paypal account it should be enough as i'll put both yours and your husbands together.

    Thanks very much!

    xxPaul Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paul, what is the postage for Holland?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claudia, if you like i can just reserve you one for next week when i see you. What size/colour?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good plan, thanks! Please reserve 2 women medium black for me. See you next week. Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, i sent a total of £20 for one men's tee delivered in Greece. Hope the amount covers everything. If not just let me know

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there. That should be fine. Sending yours today x

    ReplyDelete